[bt-devel] Thanks

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 04 May 2000 02:48:38 GMT

I think you are well on the right path.

If you look at the Authors section of the BibleTime web site you will see a
pretty good list of team members (a pretty short list).

I am a 43 year old Systems Administrator (NT and Solaris) with a background
as a devloper in many different languages.  I currently do some Perl
programming as an administrator, and tweak a little C occasionally.

I am in the San Francisco area of California, with a wife and two sons (15
and 17)

We'll get to know each other pretty well if this list continues like it has
in the time I have been involved.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...