[bt-devel] Thanks

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 4 May 2000 15:16:05 +0000

Hi!

A short introduction to myself:

My name is Joachim Ansorg , 17 years old, single ;) ,  living in Germany ina  very small village "Salzburg".

I'm still going to school (2 years left).

And I'm the project coordinator since some few days ;-)

BTW, about the AUTHORS:

-Bob Boyken: Joined in the beginnings, but he isn't contributing any more. I think he's busy with other things.
-Torsten: YOu know he mailed some days ago. Was our project leader for almost one year (since the very early beginnings)!
He's busy for work, with his family, church and with his new house. Contributed big pieces of code to 0.2 and 0.3.

You see, we have only 2 programmers (Darwin and I), Keith is busy at the moment.

I really thank you for your offer!

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de