[bt-devel] Newbie help please!

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 03 May 2000 16:09:32 GMT

You may also want to download and install the latest released version of
Kdevelop (www.kdevelop.org)  Actually, the KDK (KDE Development Kit)
available at links from that site includes KDevelop and other tools useful
for KDE development efforts.

The tutorials for KDE and Qt seem to be good, and KDK installs all of the
documentation on KDE and QT libraries.

Once you get comfortable there, the next steps are to download and install
QT 2.1.0, and Kdelibs 2.0 (CVS) and we can provide directions to get you
going using these libraries, which are used for BibleTime 0.3 development.

We will be more than happy to help along each step of the way.  I know
because I got plenty of help recently when I was at about the same spot you
are now.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...