[bt-devel] khtml.h

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:10:00 GMT

There are several source modules that failed today with the latest KDELibs
because it does not include khtml.h   I believe they were all related to
presenters or the search dialog.

I removed these from my copies, but just a heads up that the next time
someone modifies these modules they will need to have the appropriate
#include removed or commented.

Should I commmit mine, or is someone going to be updating these modules
soon?

I build from a complete CVS download fairly regularly, so I sometimes find
the strange errors that aren't obvious to those just doing CVS updates.

I am currently failing with a linking problem... I may be posting
information shortly.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...