[bt-devel] Updated color settings

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:21:55 GMT

I have updated the color portion of the options dialog and have simplified
the processing based on increased understanding of Qt...

There is one change to the way the colors are stored.  They are prepended
with a # which may impact their usage.

The color portion of the dialog should be done as far as features.  Please
let me know if anything needs to be changed to make everyone else's job
easier.

My next update (possibly tonight) will be to follow the guidance provided
concerning the storage of values for fonts and font sizes.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!