[bt-devel] Working BT

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:35:53 +0000

Hmm, yesterday evening I gor it working and commited to CVS. I think that's why
it works for you.

But now I'm sure it's not a source code problem: I compiled and the lines
apperared. I changed nothing and removed a file from the project file and the
lines disappeared ! I think it'a problem with linking etc.

But is this reasonable or possible ??

--Joachim