[bt-devel] Drag &Drop

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:48:08 +0000

Hi!

Am Sam, 08 Jul 2000 schrieben Sie:

> What about the strongnumber issue in the editwidget? did you find out
> something? Why does the widget contain a "comment up to:" lineeditwidget?
> is that necessary?

We use "module->StripText()" in the backend to retrieve the text stripped
down by SWORD from GBF to PLAIN (normal text without formatting tags). The
format of the strongnumbers inserted in the editwidget is the ASCII-format of
strong numbers.

If the user disables strong numbers (menu or toolbar) the text is inserted
without strong numbers.

How should we handle this? Should we insert strong numbers if strong numbers
are enabled ? I think it's sometimes useful to insert strong numvers, but
what do you think?

I noticed that you insert now the text again (not just the key) by default.
Do we need the button?

>The trash button should only delete the contents of the
> editwidget, not autosave the empty one.

Done. And I also found the "saved empty text turns it rubbish" bug.
And: Leading Spaces in the edit widget are not removed any more.

>And the save button should be
> enabled when inserting sth. via DnD.

Done.

> Just some suggestions until 0.3final.