[bt-devel] Plugin support?

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:11:14 -0700

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000, you wrote:

> > A Kword part would be great for sermon editing...
>
> I was thinking to integrate presenters as KPart or Plugin.
>
> BTW, the backend is defined very well by Torsten so it should be easy to
> integrate a backend for sermons. Opinions?

To embed something with the functionality of KWord as a writable module is a
neat idea.  That would give me an "all-in-one" solution for sermons, class
notes, etc.  This would not replace the noteseditor, but be a separate
function.  Maybe we could make a gross hack for CVS, then play with it until
we like it or want to trashcan it. ;-)

Jeff
--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |