[bt-devel] CVS news

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:51:14 +0000

Hi!

> Hi,
> how is everybody?

I've implemented the window-menu (updateing and select works) and some GUI
functions.

Today I've implemented a ugly looking tree containing the modules and basic
browsing ;-)
--Joachim

> I added functionality to CBackEnd/CModuleInfo and enlarged their
> API. There are now functions provided to get Module Information like
> about/cipher key module description etc.
>
> I also build a little tutorial function into
> CBibleTimeView::initBackend() to show how you can address a module and
> get information from it. This info is currently only written to stdout,
> but you get the idea. I also added a function setModule to
> CModulePresenter where the groupmanager probably wants to tell the
> presenter which module it presents so it can handle all calls itself.
>
> BTW, The khtml_widget variable should be part of CModulePresenter since it is
> inherited by all presenters. You can put initialization of it in the
> base class and only do specific stuff in the derived presenters.

No, I'm against this. Later I'll add presenter for sound, maps etc, so you see
not every presenter is text based.

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/