[bt-devel] CVS news

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
25 Jan 2000 14:41:31 +0100

Hi,
how is everybody?

I added functionality to CBackEnd/CModuleInfo and enlarged their
API. There are now functions provided to get Module Information like
about/cipher key module description etc.

I also build a little tutorial function into
CBibleTimeView::initBackend() to show how you can address a module and
get information from it. This info is currently only written to stdout,
but you get the idea. I also added a function setModule to
CModulePresenter where the groupmanager probably wants to tell the
presenter which module it presents so it can handle all calls itself.

BTW, The khtml_widget variable should be part of CModulePresenter since it is
inherited by all presenters. You can put initialization of it in the
base class and only do specific stuff in the derived presenters.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de