[bt-devel] Virtual Modules, II

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:42:32 +0100

I once sent this mail to the list but got no response. It is quiet important to me so I send it again:

NEW FEATURE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday while reading a kind of collection of bible quotes to certain topics
I had an idea for a new feature which I find quiet useful:

We should implement VIRTUAL MODULES.
Simplest way: Have bookmarks under a topic. If you click on the bookmark it will
open (as you would have guessed). If you click on the group it will produce a virtual view with the texts
of the bookmarks (and info on the quote/module) and show it in a normal text presenter.

How do you find this? I find this is quiet a cool feature :)

kind regards,
Torsten Uhlmann
TUhlmann@debis.com
TUhlmann@gmx.de