[bt-devel] Virtual Modules, II

webmedic bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:52:52 -0800

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, you wrote:
  TU > I once sent this mail to the list but got no response. It is quiet important to me so I send it again:
  TU >
  TU > NEW FEATURE:
  TU > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
  TU >
  TU > Yesterday while reading a kind of collection of bible quotes to certain topics
  TU > I had an idea for a new feature which I find quiet useful:
  TU >
  TU > We should implement VIRTUAL MODULES.
  TU > Simplest way: Have bookmarks under a topic. If you click on the bookmark it will
  TU > open (as you would have guessed). If you click on the group it will produce a virtual view with the texts
  TU > of the bookmarks (and info on the quote/module) and show it in a normal text presenter.
  TU >
  TU > How do you find this? I find this is quiet a cool feature :)

This sounds interesting. Also I would mention in the commentaries or
lexdict's if there is a reference to a verse that by clicking on it the user
would be taken to that verse in whatever bible translation is selected at that
time.

  TU >
  TU >
  TU >