[bt-devel] BibleTime Skeleton

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
19 Jan 2000 08:29:12 +0100

    > Hi!  I think we should create the CVS from scratch.

    > I have a working skeleton.

    > Should I post you a skeleton with the doc/view part or the smaller
    > one?

Well it's probably best to start a mini KDE project since our structure
doesn't conform to doc view in the sense that we have these to files.
I'd like if you would create a dir frontend and a dir backend where we
file our stuff. Those directories need to get further subdirectories to
make things clearer for developers. I might create a subdir for each
ModuleInfo type I create. I have a bit time today and will start my
classes.

OK, since I have my configure working and have time right now I will
create a mini KDE2 project, implement the configure rules we had in the
old days and import it into CVS.

The name will be bibletime-2. If you come home you can try to check it
out. If there are things missing you can add them there. I think this is
the best and fastest way.

BTW, KDE says they will bring out KDE2 in spring. Isn't that a good date
for us to focus on to get BT 0.3 out?

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann