[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 19:34:34 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi Torsten!
>
> I live in Rheinland-Pfalz, at the "3 Ländereck" in the near of the border of
> Nordrhein-Westfalen (e.g. 120 km to Cologne)
>
> But I have no driving license and don't know if I could do it alone (only 17).
>
> Stupid question: Why not drive together (if it's not so far from your home).

First, if you communicate as well in the speaking of German as you do in
writing of English, your age should not be a problem.

Second, if someone pays my air-fare from California, USA, I will pay for
the car rental and drive you up, and be your technical and moral support
person.  ;-)

I have wanted to get to Europe for a while now...

I think I may have to get a map of Germany just to see where all of these
places are that you mention.  Or better yet, a digital world map to mark
the locations of everyone involved with Sword or BT...  But that can wait!

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!