[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
05 Feb 2000 08:25:31 +0100

    > My brother has a laptop. We would sure get it (24MB Ram), but it
    > has no kdebase installed, but kdelibs.  Perhpas we could find a
    > laptop with more colors, or is this one enouugh (8Bit color).

I think it would do it. If we can get a bigger one- good; if not, no
problem as well.
I write the man from Brockhaus- let's see what he replies.

BTW, I want to thank you all for your offers to help. It is wonderful
not to be left alone but to stand together- isn't it?

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de