[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:43:52 -0600

I might as well throw in my two cents.  I'd come, but I don't know German.
I could probably get the air fare (my dad's a pilot), but I won't have time
with school and graduation coming up.

If you ever need anyone who speaks French, I'd love to volunteer ;)  Of course,
Mario could probably add more in that department than I could.  What I can
and will do is pray.  Just let the list know what and when and I think some of
us could start praying for the demo, etc.

In Him,
Tom

 > Joachim
Ansorg writes: >  > > Hi Torsten!