[bt-devel] I need foonotes ond strong numbers

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
02 Feb 2000 08:28:48 +0100

    >> As I understand it you can't set display footnotes for one module
    >> and not for the other. T understand its either on or
    >> off. Therefore the appropriate function is in
    >> CBackEnd::displayOption(option,state).

    > Torsten, I would eventually like to add this feature to the lib.
    > Right now, one of every option class is created upon request, and
    > that same instance is added to every module.  It would be easy
    > enough to create one for each module and then let SWModule
    > implement a FilterMgr interface like SWMgr so that you could
    > setOption(...) on an individual module.  Let me know if you would
    > like this feature.

What options are available right now? We use Strongs and Footnotes, are
there more? Does it make sense for a user to see Footnotes in one module
but not in the other? I don't really know if such a behaviour would be
understandable? But the change will mostly only affect the backend. The
frontend will then call the method from the module, not from the backend
handler which should be easy to change...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de