[bt-devel] I need foonotes ond strong numbers

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:41:39 -0700

> As I understand it you can't set display footnotes for one module and
> not for the other. T understand its either on or off. Therefore the
> appropriate function is in CBackEnd::displayOption(option,state).

Torsten,
	I would eventually like to add this feature to the lib.  Right now, one
of every option class is created upon request, and that same instance is
added to every module.  It would be easy enough to create one for each
module and then let SWModule implement a FilterMgr interface like SWMgr
so that you could setOption(...) on an individual module.  Let me know
if you would like this feature.

	-Troy.