[bt-devel] got KDE base to compile....

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:40:41 -0600

Hi guys,

   Well after much fighting with my system and not knowing what was
going on, I finally got kdebase to compile.  It turns out that there is
a version of qvariant.h in the kde include directory as well as the qt
directory.  It was before the qt directory in the arguments to the make
file, so konqueror was trying to use an older version of qvariant to
build itself.  Should we let the KDE guys know about this?  I mean, I
don't know of other people that had the problem, but it might solve
some in the future.

   Torsten,
   Thanks for the reply about the color problems.  As soon as I get KDE
base built (in progress) I'll try to run kcontrol and fix the problem.
It'll probably be this afternoon, maybe

   Joachim,
   About the toolbars,  ultimately, if one global toolbar is to complex,
just do multiple toolbars and we'll see how that works. (I for one am
just excited about seeing the toolbars ;)

Tom

PS I hope mozilla converts this to plain text...