[bt-devel] searching

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:57:00 +0000

Hi!

> Yes. The first one is the current module progress, and the second the
> overall progress.
> I made some layout changes, is it ok for now?

Hm, some things are too big (e.g. the both boxes containing the buttonts etc.
are bigger than their  size hint). IMHO we should place layout in layout to
get it correctly. BTW, the printerdialog of 1.0 has a nice layout
architecture (not from me).

> The progress bars have an option to set a background pixmap. i would like
> to use this feature, as i have seen this in the program Bibleworkshop.
> there the progress bar shows "Jesus is alive" in german. I would love to
> have this in bt also. what do you think? could somebody create such a
> pixmap?

Hm, since BibleTime is an international app we should find an image which is
not language-dependant.
What images can we use?

> Joachim, what about the regexp editor? I think it would be useful now, tell
> me how i can do it.

The regexp editor widget I mentioned weeks ago is ugly. It's in kdenonbeta/
if you want to test it.  Mybe we should come up with a very simple one.

> And i would also like to create the bible key chooser widget. any hints?

Very good idea!
Why not post the definitions of your key chooser here or in bibletime-2/doc
and get comments?

BTW, I'm working on the printing part, I'm defining the classes at the
moment. But since I have to go to school I have not so much time.

> Joachim, could you post a GnomeSword screenshot with the lexicon feature
> you like? i seem to be unable to compile it (linker problems).

Will be done soon. GnomeSWORD 0.18 compiled for me.

--Joachim