[bt-devel] searching

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:55:25 +0200

Am Mit, 23 Aug 2000 schrieb Joachim Ansorg:

> > The progress bars have an option to set a background pixmap. i would like
> > to use this feature, as i have seen this in the program Bibleworkshop.
> > there the progress bar shows "Jesus is alive" in german. I would love to
> > have this in bt also. what do you think? could somebody create such a
> > pixmap?
>
> Hm, since BibleTime is an international app we should find an image which
> is not language-dependant.
> What images can we use?

I don't know. But don't we have the program messages translated as well?
there should be a way of deciding which of the "translated" images to use. Or
am i wrong here?

> > Joachim, what about the regexp editor? I think it would be useful now,
> > tell me how i can do it.
>
> The regexp editor widget I mentioned weeks ago is ugly. It's in kdenonbeta/
> if you want to test it.  Mybe we should come up with a very simple one.

Could you please point me a little more detailed towards this one - i didn't
find it.

> > And i would also like to create the bible key chooser widget. any hints?
>
> Very good idea!
> Why not post the definitions of your key chooser here or in bibletime-2/doc
> and get comments?

Sorry, but i have no good ideas here so i can't post "definitions". Maybe you
tell me what you have in mind concerning this widget.
btw, a very stupid question, what does "widget" mean? is it an abbreviation?

Martin