[bt-devel] searching

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:49:45 +0200

Hey,

thank you.

Am Die, 22 Aug 2000 schrieb Joachim Ansorg:
> Martin, very good work your searching improvements!
>
> I do really like it. Is the second bar the percentage of searched modules?

Yes. The first one is the current module progress, and the second the overall
progress.
I made some layout changes, is it ok for now?
The progress bars have an option to set a background pixmap. i would like to
use this feature, as i have seen this in the program Bibleworkshop. there the
progress bar shows "Jesus is alive" in german. I would love to have this in
bt also. what do you think? could somebody create such a pixmap?
Joachim, what about the regexp editor? I think it would be useful now, tell
me how i can do it.
And i would also like to create the bible key chooser widget. any hints?

Joachim, could you post a GnomeSword screenshot with the lexicon feature you
like? i seem to be unable to compile it (linker problems).

Martin