[bd-users] java crashes and hangs

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 13 07:29:50 MST 2009

Which OS are you using? The files are in different locations on
Windows, Linux and Mac. There are two folders. One holds a file named
desktop.properties, the settings file for BibleDesktop. This entire
folder can be deleted. The other contains folders named mods.d and
module, containing the modules. Unless you want to reinstall modules
do not delete these. But you might want to temporarily rename them.

In Christ's Service,
       DM

Sent from my iPod