[bd-users] java crashes and hangs

Mark Semans mark_semans at chartermi.net
Sat Jun 13 05:37:42 MST 2009

I have used bible desktop and it's worked fine.  However, I installed
and tried out several bible applications and now I think the
configuration file(s) are corrupt.

I deleted all the jsword and bible desktop folders I could find.  But
when I bring up the configuration dialog (after I reinstall) the module
path is still the way I set it before.  Should be blank.

The app will run fine until I go to add modules, then I see java crash
(console) and app hangs.  I can't even copy the trace log.

Does anyone have a list of files I need to delete to start with a clean
system?

Help...

Mark Semans
Owosso, MI