[bd-users] about Bible desk top?

patty stormer messenger652 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:15:00 MST 2009

Hello; I haven't went to far into my new Bible desk top that u so graciously
gave me and i am truly great-full.There is one thing however that i have
come across.In Ephesians chapter 6 verse 13 my Bible desk top says Why take
to u the" " " "etc...But when i looked in my mothers king James Bible it
says wherefore take unto u the" " " etc...The reason i bring this to your
attention is i thought u might want to know.I believe that it is important
when reading the Bible that it should be worded correctly.I tried to correct
it myself but it wouldn't allow me to.What should i do?
          Thank u for your time Patti................messenger652 at gmail.com

or u may contact me at 618-433-1659 or by cell at 618-365-1349