[bd-users] Need advise with JSword settings

man-lnx03 at comcast.net man-lnx03 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 07:57:00 MST 2008

I new to JSword and after installation the software I noticed a few things which I can't get a handle on with regards to the personal settings.

- The program always defaults to opening the book of Genesis 1.1
- I set certain personal settings which aren't saved when existing the program. For example:
      each verse should be displayed on line by itself
      enlarging the verse number, etc.

I also noticed that the NT books of the KJV do not display study notes while they are displayed in the OT books.