[bd-users] BD - Not Finding Files on 2nd Opening

Daniel Ostendorff DOstendorff at jbu.edu
Fri Aug 15 19:25:53 MST 2008

To Peter and DM who were so helpful back in June -

My apologies for not replying sooner.  I was finally able to get Bible Desktop to work.  What I had to do was uninstall the program then go into the Mac OS X Library and delete the records there.  Once I removed all records of the previous installs in the system, I was able to reinstall Bible Desktop adn it found the library items.

Thanks again for your help.  I apologize for the delay in reply.

Daniel