[bd-users] Saving the current view

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:57:42 MST 2007

DM,

As far as ideas, in completely (or, at least, mostly unrelated) lines of
thought, here are some things that I'd *really* like to see in a future
version:

*Add "next chapter"/"previous chapter" buttons, or allow some sort of
scrolling functionality so that if I pick a chapter from the pick list, I
can quickly navigate to the next or previous. I've used both the history and
selection expansion buttons, but they really don't do the job as smoothly.

*I really liked the fact that commentaries were brought out of the sidebar.
Is it possible to bring the other stuff out, as well. Some modules (I'm
thinking particularly of the Bible atlas module) are not really usable in
the limited screen real-estate of the sidebar view pane. Or, as an
alternative, allow the view pane to resize images to fit.

Keep up the good work!
Carl Peterson