[bt-devel] close button on bookshelf dialog

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:09:45 MST 2011

Jaak,

You reverted my addition of a close button to the Bookshelf manager
dialog without any discussion. Both Martin and I have sent email to have
a discussion about this. Still no discussion. I believe a close button
belongs on this dialog for usability reasons alone, even if a close icon
is in the upper right corner. What do you say about this?

Gary