[bt-devel] Building on OS X

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:31:50 MST 2008

Compiling on OS X against KDE4 still works fine - but for the strange
non-linkage against ICU that I perpetually have in my builds of the
SWORD library on OS X.  So I can't say that it runs, but it compiles!
This time I even have made sure that SWORD built with ICU support, but
compiling BibleTime still gave a vast number of linker errors, all to
the UTF8Transliterator/ICU methods.  So... keep up the good work with
the system compiling - and hopefully something can be done about it
linking (or not) properly.

--Greg