[bt-devel] Eliminate KFontChooser from Configuration Dialog

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Nov 19 12:41:22 MST 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> if you can work significantly better with Designer, I do not see why you should
> not be able to use it. After all, it is an integral part of QT.
>
> Eeli and I decided against using it (extensively), but if you want to work
> with it, that's ok I think. Ok with you, Eeli?

I already published my arguments, and the point is that it's good for
designing but doesn't make later coding easier but harder. I don't feel
I could just tell others not to use it, but I dislike the idea. You can
use it but if I later edit that code I may even refactor the Designer
part away. I already did that when I ported some dialogs/widgets to Qt4.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland