[bt-devel] clucene crash when searching

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Nov 15 08:56:02 MST 2008

Hi Eeli,

this should not happen. In CSwordModuleInfo, I use this code to turn off the
use of English stop words:

	// do not use any stop words
	const TCHAR* stop_words[]  = { NULL };
	lucene::analysis::standard::StandardAnalyzer an( stop_words );
	QString index = getModuleStandardIndexLocation();

This means that "and", "or" etc. should be indexed and also included in the
search.

mg