[bt-devel] cvs access and a simple bug fix

Jim jdc.email at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:10:05 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Jim,
>
> as you can see here, developer cvs is currently out of service:
> http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1
>
> So you can make the fix yourself whenever it is up again. ;)

Thanks, I have a terrible time keeping up with sourceforge outages.

> I'm curious: what caused the problem? Is there a clucene issue?
>
> Thanks,
>
> mg

Actually it was my mistake.  When a verse uses the same Greek/Hebrew
word several times, I add each translation to the list.  I forgot to
check the translation/verse pair and not add duplicates.

For example Exodus 3:6 uses H0430 several times.  In two or three of
these times it is translated "the God".  In another case it is
translated "upon God".  The translations for "the God" were added two or
three times and "upon God" was added once.  Now, with the fix, "the God"
will be added only once and "upon God" will be added only once.

Jim