[bt-devel] Count me in.

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Mar 15 14:07:57 MST 2006

Hi,
thanks a lot for digging in the build system.
Feel free to commit the changes (you have write access, don't you?).
I'm sure you're doing excellent work and don't worry. So feel free commit what
you think :)

If you need tasks, here are some =)
-BibleTime needs some fixes to work with the new KJV 2006 module, esp. to the
strongs and morph codes

-More detailed testing with the Net module and fixes if necessary

-Basic search result hightlighting. Most of it is to clean up the current code
to just support one option and some fixes to support CLucene for multiple
words. No advanced highlighting like prefix highlighting or and/or/not
required at this time.

If course,  these tasks can be picked up by anybody else. And don't feel
pushed to to them. If you have the time, pick the ones you like.

Thanks again for your help. We really appreciate it,
Joachim