[bt-devel] Count me in.

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Wed Mar 15 13:53:28 MST 2006

On Wed, March 15, 2006 8:15 pm, Martin Gruner said:

> But if you have to make major changes, that would perhaps not be worth the
> time. Would be good to know what others did with this...

Major changes?  Naw.  4 lines of code, and a "rule" that whenever you
#include a UIC-generated header, you need to specify the path relative to
$(srcdir)/bibletime.  Sorry if I made it sound complicated.  FYI I've
attached my current patch.

The other stuff was just curiosities.  I think they're there so that you
can distribute the header files for UIC-generated stuff.

I'll make a brief search on how some KDE projects have handled it.

Peace,
Gabriel

--
               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d