[bt-devel] Count me in.

Wed Mar 15 11:39:17 MST 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 03:52 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi David,
> can you give a short intro about unsermake? I just know the name, but
> nothing more.
> I'm interested what it is and how it compare with the old build system.

Unsermake, as I understand it is a replacement for both autotools and make.
It's output from what I've seen looks similar to that of the new 2.6 kernel
series. But it does the job of both the auto tools and make. And from what I
can understand all kde stuff is moving to it. In fact, amarok requires it now
in their svn trunk. That's really all I know about it other than it doesn't
like our automake scripts.