[bt-devel] Count me in.

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Mar 14 11:01:11 MST 2006

Hi Gabriel,

the fix you made does not work for me completely. "make distcheck" still
fails. (I regularly run "make cvs-clean")

make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/dev/bibletime/bibletime-1.5.95/_build/bibletime/frontend/searchdialog'
/usr/share/qt3/bin/moc ../../../../bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/searchoptionsform.h
-o searchoptionsform.moc
moc: ../../../../bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/searchoptionsform.h: No such
file
make[4]: *** [searchoptionsform.moc] Fehler 1

It seems that .cpp files are autogenerated from the .ui files in $(srcdir),
while the .h files are generated in the _build directory. That's why moc
cannot find the file on my system. And moc tries to generate a .moc file in
_build.

What do you say, should not all .cpp, .h and .moc files be generated in the
$(srcdir), and _build only contain Makefiles and .o files? Or am I missing
something? I don't know how the system is intended to work...

mg