[bt-devel] Count me in.

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Sun Mar 12 15:26:49 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:

> These errors sound like normal configure errors? Try to "make cvs-clean"
> first, then run autogen.sh and configure. If this all works well (autotools

Thanks.

> For me, it fails during the build process in "make distcheck". This uses
> separate source, build and install directories. And at some point it fails
> because a header file is auto-generated from a .ui file in the wrong
> directory. This might or might not be a general problem with KDE.

Thanks.  Now I know I'm working on the right thing.

For some reason, the rule for the .ui files looks like this in the
generated Makefile:

searchoptionsform.moc: searchoptionsform.h
	$(MOC) searchoptionsform.h -o searchoptionsform.cpp

But it should look like this:

searchoptionsform.moc: $(srcdir)/searchoptionsform.h
	$(MOC) $(srcdir)/searchoptionsform.h -o searchoptionsform.cpp

That's why distcheck crashes... because this rule doesn't recognize that
  the sources might be elsewhere.

I'm tracing out what generates this rule to correct it.

Peace,
Gabriel