[xiphos-users] parallel view column width

E Metsger me at metsger.com
Sat May 5 12:18:55 MST 2018

On Fri, 04 May 2018 15:12:13 -0400, Ed Backell <edbackell at gmail.com> wrote:

> As an estimate, I'd say the KJVA takes up 50% of the width, the 2TGreek
> takes up 30%, and the RWP 20%. I'd be much more interested in something
> like 33%/33%/33%.
>
> Am I missing something?

I don't see anything like this, but I don't have all the modules installed.

A couple quick questions:

1. What happens when you attempt to remove these items and then readd them
to the parallel view?

2. Do you get the same behavior when adding them in one-by-one?

3. What about when you add in a fourth module?

I'm using 4.0.4 on Xubuntu 16.04 LTS and haven't seen any behavior like
what you've described.

Thanks,

-e

--
"I would rather be eaten by you than fed by anyone else." The Horse and
His Boy