[xiphos-users] keyboard navigation in Xiphos

Ed Backell edbackell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:03:07 MST 2016

Hello, all -

I use Xiphos on an almost daily basis - and it occurred to me that I can
use the arrow keys to move up and down within the text of a chapter... but
I can't figure out if there's a keyboard method to move to the next or
previous chapter. I have to use the mouse and click on the little arrow
button.

SO... is there a simple way to read through the text chapter by chapter
using only the keyboard that I'm just missing?

Thanks!

KFJ - PastorEd