[xiphos-devel] trying to build Xiphos.latest stable on Rocky 9.1

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:16:36 EDT 2023

I posted the message above in April but have not seen any replies.

Can anyone clue me in on how to build Xiphos on Rocky Linux 9.2? I mention
some of the problems in the older email and haven't found solutions, so
far. In fact, getting it as far as I did took some tomfoolery, as it kept
wanting things I couldn't find. I could disable most of them, but at this
point I'm stuck.

I used to build Xiphos on Centos-7, for many releases, with no hassles at
all, but now for the EL-9-compatible releases I seem to have hit a wall.

Thanks in advance!

Fred