[xiphos-devel] translation websites

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:38:27 MST 2017

Hi Karl,

Have you looked at transifex.com? I think it was originally set up for
translating for Fedora (remembering vaguely from a talk at Guadec a
long time ago by the guy that started it). It is very commercial now
but they still say it is free for open source projects/

>From https://www.transifex.com/pricing/

"What are the basic requirements to qualify as an Open Source account?

We are proud and humbled to be hosting the largest Open Source
translation community in the world. We offer Transifex for free to
Open Source projects that have no funding, revenue, and/or
commercialization model. If you have a question whether your
organization qualifies for our Open Source program, please contact
us."

HTH,
Daniel