[tyndale-devel] EVS tagging - the last wave!

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 03:12:07 MST 2013

Dear Russell

Thank you so much for your offer, and sorry for the delay in responding.
Dale is teaching in Eastern Europe this week, so it may be a few days
before he gets back to you.

All the best

David IB