[tyndale-devel] EVS tagging - the last wave!

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 03:11:02 MST 2013

Dear Peter

Thank you so much for your offer to do more (which we somehow missed)
and sorry for the delay in replying.
Dale is teaching in Eastern Europe this week, so it may be a few days
before he gets back to you.

All the best

David IB