[sword-devel] About estonian bible

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:51:02 EDT 2022

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 1:33 PM Fr Cyrille <fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be> wrote:

> Hello,
> Do any of you have contacts with the owners of the Estonian bible? I have
> contacted the links I found on the site: https://www.piibel.net/help.html
> but have not had any response. What should I do?

When I was doing communication like this for a non-profit, a message that
is sent, but not bounced, should be taken as a good sign.

The most likely cause is lack of skills to reply in the language you sent.
You might try sending a follow up in other languages (Estonian or Russian)
if you have the capability or network of associates to do that. Especially
in Estonia, written English skills are probably not widespread among folks
over 40. That's still a large part of the working population.