[sword-devel] About estonian bible

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Tue Sep 6 16:52:52 EDT 2022

Hello,

For copyright questions on the most recent translations you would
probably need to contact Eesti Piibliselts (Estonian Bible Society).
Maybe they were on vacation during summer. Please see [1] and [2] for
contact information.

Best regards,

[1]: https://piibliselts.ee/kontakt
[2]: https://piibliselts.ee/kontakt/tootajad