[sword-devel] node-sword-interface 1.0.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Oct 29 05:32:27 EDT 2022

Hi all,

After previously reaching 0.254.0 I've decided that the new version of
node-sword-interface shall finally be 1.0.0.

node-sword-interface is a JavaScript/node interface to the SWORD library.

I am using this for Ezra Bible App. But this could also work for a
node-based web service / web application for example.

The node module works on Windows, Linux, macOS as well as Android (based
on nodejs-mobile).

So, here it is:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-sword-interface/v/1.0.0
https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/node-sword-interface/releases/tag/1.0.0

The latest addition is a function that lists all updated repository
modules: getUpdatedRepoModules()

Also, since most recently and thanks to Stefan Wils,
node-sword-interface builds correctly on M1 macs.

Installation in a local node environment is as easy as: npm i
node-sword-interface

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Best regards,
Tobias