[sword-devel] PEG parser for USFM

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:25:56 MST 2016

Baiju wrote,

"Still you have used TextPipe to create the final OSIS file for Malayalam
bible!
How is your experience with u2o.py, did you got usable OSIS output? "

I use TextPipe for lots of things, but in this context I used TextPipe only
to analyse and fix some issues in the OSIS XML produced by the existing
conversion scripts.

I have indeed been working on a copy of u2o.py, (called u2o2.py)
 - to look at the "corner cases" encountered with the Welsh Beibl SFM files.
The output from that is currently in Peter's court, with a view to fixing
the xrefs.

Best regards,

David

TextPipe user since 2001