[sword-devel] Contributing to sword-tools repo?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 14 14:56:38 MST 2016

On 2016-01-14, 20:12 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Many projects at CrossWire do have loose to medium submission
> policies: sword-tools, flashcards, swordweb, parts of

I really have no ax to grind with libsword itself, because I am
really not a C++ programmer, so I will let somebody else to
fight that war. However, I would be interested exactly in
sword-tools to go to GitLab/GitHub/BitBucket/whatever-git.
I believer it is a way more alive, and I would think that
especially with unhappy state of documentation for
Python/Perl/etc. bindings more examples could help whole
project.

Could we get https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword-tools to some
official position (or I will tell how to reproduce all steps
I did for cleaning up the repo to Git-standards)?

Best,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Do not long for the night, when people vanish in their place.
Be careful, do not turn to evil; for you have preferred this to
affliction.
      -- Job 36:20f (NASB)