[sword-devel] Contributing to sword-tools repo?

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:50:57 MST 2016

I know that this project is encouraging new contributors. I can read
like this here: http://crosswire.org/volunteers/
"Currently, the CrossWire Bible Society has a number of projects in
progress, all open to new volunteers"
I think moving to Git would be a good choice.

I started collecting few notes here, when we are going for migration,
this will be helpful.
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Git_Migration
I welcome those who contributed to the project to update the wiki page
to create a mapping of your SVN ID and full name and email address
used in the Git commits.  The email address should be the one that you
are going to use when you are making git commits. This will be helpful
for migrations. If this information is already available somewhere,
let me know.